The NT Training Awards are a prestigious celebration of excellence in vocational education and training (VET), recognising the achievements of Territory individuals, businesses and training providers across the VET sector.
Final year apprentices and trainees, students completing Certificate II to Diploma level qualifications, teacher/trainers, training organisations, employers and small businesses are eligible to nominate now. For the first time, in 2018 the NT Training Awards will award an International Vocational Student of the Year.
This year there are a total of 13 categories available to nominate in:
• Trainee of the Year
• Austin Asche Apprentice of the Year
• Vocational Student of the Year
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
• School-Based Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
• VET in Schools Student of the Year
• VET Teacher / Trainer of the Year
• International Vocational Student of the Year (NEW)
• Training Provider of the Year
• Industry Collaboration Award
• Small Employer of the Year
• Medium Employer of the Year
• Large Employer of the Year
Nomination packs can be found here.
Winners of these awards win cash prizes and select categories go on to represent the NT at the Australian Training Awards.
Nominations close 2 May 2018.