Don’t miss out! The 2018 Australian Training Awards direct entry category applications close on 31 May 2018. Apply now for the opportunity to reach the national stage in Sydney this November and gain Australia-wide recognition your outstanding practices in vocational education and training.
On 1 May, Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills, the Hon Karen Andrews MP encouraged businesses, registered training organisations and individuals to apply. In the media release, Assistant Minister Andrews says “I want to see the best in our sector recognised for investing in vocational education and training, either as a provider or someone who has benefited from receiving a nationally recognised qualification.
“So whether you’re an individual, or you represent a secondary school, registered training organisation or a local business, if you have a good story to tell about your experience in skills and training, submit your nomination for this year’s awards and the opportunity for national recognition.”
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- National Achievement Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
Registered Training Organisation
*Small Employer of the Year Award is direct entry for WA and NSW applicants only.
For more information, visit australiantrainingawards.gov.au
You may also have the opportunity to compete at the Australian Training Awards through first entering your state and territory training awards in aligned categories. Visit your relevant state/territory website below for more information.
- Queensland Training Awards (Now closed)
- New South Wales Training Awards (Now closed)
- Victorian Training Awards (Now closed)
- South Australian Training Awards (Now closed)
- Tasmanian Training Awards (Applications close 31 May 2018)
- Western Australian Training Awards (Now closed)
- ACT Training Awards (Applications close 31 May 2018)
- Northern Territory Training Awards (Now closed)
For real time updates you can find the Australian Training Awards on: