Date: Thursday 29 November, 2018
Time: 11:30am – 2:00pm
Location: Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Bellevue Ballroom, 32 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
The final event in CEDA WA’s Future of Work series examines how the business community can re-invent their approach to talent acquisition and retention for today’s agile, digital, mobile, analytical, and technologically-driven workforce.
- Christine Holgate, Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Australia Post
- Jodi Cant, Director General, WA Department of Finance
- Naveen Unni, Managing Partner, Perth, McKinsey & Company
- Anthea Raven, Acting Branch Manager, Strategic Policy Branch, Safe Work Australia
Industry leading experts will share insights and offer advice for reimagining and creating a worker-centric, productivity-driven organisation, empowered and ready for the future of work.
Companies demonstrating best practise will consider in their presentations
- How diverse, inclusive, innovative work practises help create empowered, autonomous workplaces and foster trust?
- The role of the physical work space in increasing productivity.
- How can leaders support their employees be more productive, increase their wellbeing, and enable their organisations to be more responsive to change?
For more information including registration, speakers, panel and facilitators please visit https://www.ceda.com.au/Events/Library/W181129