The 2018 VET in Schools Forum
Monday 2nd July, 8:30am to 3:15pm
The Hills Parramatta Region of the ACE has again collaborated with The Teachers’ Guild of NSW and MWLP (Work Placement Provider) to present the cross-sectoral 2018 VET in Schools Forum – following the much appreciated 2017 Forum – to be held at Trinity Grammar School, Summer Hill, in the last week of Term 2.
The opening address at the Forum will be provided by The Hon Karen Andrews MP, Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills. This will be followed by: skillsonetv CEO; Brian Wexham; and David Collins, Executive Director, Training Services, NSW Department of Industry. Other speakers include
• Robyn Pemberton – Leader, VET Programs for Secondary Students, NSW Department of Education
• Darryl Buchanan – Head of Services, Association of Independent Schools NSW
• Gerard Delany – Coordinator Vocational Education, Catholic Schools NSW
• Gayatri Mahesh – Manager Regulatory Operations, ASQA NSW, and
• Catherine Tucker – Inspector Vocational Education, NESA.
There will also be informative and inspiring workshops from
• Hospitality and Construction industries – with corporate executive chef, Adam Moore; and the Master Builders’ Association
• HSC markers
• VET school student award winners, and
• Rochelle Dowley, Department of Education, Manager of School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
For more information and tickets please visit the Australian College of Educators website
The 2018 VET in Schools Forum Program can be found here