Skill Set Overview
This course is a JobTrainer eligible course. Learn more about JobTrainer.
- State/TerritoryJobTrainer course fee Next start date
- State/Territory: NTJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: 18/10/2022
- State/Territory: QLDJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: SAJobTrainer course fee: $20 - $30Next start date: 04/07/2022, 18/07/2022, 01/08/2022
- State/Territory: VICJobTrainer course fee: $126Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
$512 is the average skill set fee entered on My Skills by 6 providers offering this skill set.
Not all training providers enter skill set fee information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
9 Weeks is the average duration entered on My Skills by 13 providers offering this skill set.
Not all training providers enter skill set duration information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
A guide to durations can be found at Australian Qualifications Framework.
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge required to provide entry level support for basic client care for a range of roles and purposes required within the aged care and disability support sectors. The support provided in client care will be predominantly non-direct, with some basic direct client care, in order to maintain the safety of both the learner and client in care.
For information on delivery and associated job roles, please refer to the relevant Companion Volume Implementation Guide: RTO Factsheet available on VETNet