This course is a JobTrainer eligible course. Learn more about JobTrainer.
- State/TerritoryJobTrainer course fee Next start date
- State/Territory: SAJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: TASJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: VICJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: 05/07/2021
- State/Territory: WAJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
$3200 is the average course fee entered on My Skills by 15 training provider(s).
Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
1 Year is the average course duration entered on My Skills by 21 training provider(s).
A guide to durations can be found at Australian Qualifications Framework. Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use a range of well-developed tourism service, sales or operational skills and sound knowledge of industry operations to coordinate tourism services. Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under limited supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in many tourism industry sectors and for a diversity of employers including tour operators, inbound tour operators, visitor information centres, attractions, cultural and heritage sites, and any small tourism business.
This qualification allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in office-based roles involving the planning and coordination of tourism services, or roles in the field where products are delivered.
Possible job titles include:
No occupational licensing, certification or specific legislative requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.