This course is a JobTrainer eligible course. Learn more about JobTrainer.
- State/TerritoryJobTrainer course fee Next start date
- State/Territory: NSWJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: SAJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: TASJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: VICJobTrainer course fee: $700 - $2,367Next start date: 10/05/2021, 01/07/2021, 05/07/2021
- State/Territory: WAJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
$21000 is the average course fee entered on My Skills by 64 training provider(s).
Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
18 Months is the average course duration entered on My Skills by 63 training provider(s).
A guide to durations can be found at Australian Qualifications Framework. Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
This qualification reflects the role of an enrolled nurse working under supervision of a registered nurse. This qualification covers the application of skills and knowledge required to provide nursing care for people across the health sector. A lifespan approach should underpin this qualification with relevant competencies that relate to the different stages of life identified within the units.
To be eligible to apply for registration as an enrolled nurse and to practice in Australia, you must complete a Diploma of Nursing program accredited by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) and approved as ‘an approved program of study’ by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA ) in accordance with the Enrolled Nurse Accreditation Standards. Visit https://www.ahpra.gov.au/Education/Approved-Programs-of-Study.aspx?ref=Nurse&Type=General&div=Enrolled%20Nurse%20%28Division%202%29 to confirm your chosen Registered Training Organisation (RTO) holds the necessary accreditation.
Note that the scope of practice for enrolled nurses is determined by state and territory legislative requirements and the policies and procedures of the employing organisation. Users of this qualification must refer to those instruments in the development of training and assessment strategies.