This course is a JobTrainer eligible course. Learn more about JobTrainer.
- State/TerritoryJobTrainer course fee Next start date
- State/Territory: NSWJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: QLDJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: 09/06/2021
- State/Territory: SAJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: VICJobTrainer course fee: $0 - $656Next start date: 05/07/2021, 12/07/2021, 21/07/2021
$4095 is the average course fee entered on My Skills by 23 training provider(s).
Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
6 Months is the average course duration entered on My Skills by 25 training provider(s).
A guide to durations can be found at Australian Qualifications Framework. Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
This qualification reflects the role of pathology collectors. Workers in this role follow known routines and procedures, taking responsibility for their own work under general supervision. They combine communication, customer service and technical skills, and use discretion and judgment to adapt and transfer their skills to different situations.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must have completed at least 35 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of units of competency.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.