This course is a JobTrainer eligible course. Learn more about JobTrainer.
- State/TerritoryJobTrainer course fee Next start date
- State/Territory: NSWJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: SAJobTrainer course fee: $195 - $213Next start date: 01/07/2022, 01/08/2022, 01/09/2022
- State/Territory: TASJobTrainer course fee: $0Next start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: VICJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
- State/Territory: WAJobTrainer course fee: Free or low-feeNext start date: Contact the Training Provider for more information
$7089 is the average course fee entered on My Skills by 15 training provider(s).
Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
1 Year is the average course duration entered on My Skills by 14 training provider(s).
A guide to durations can be found at Australian Qualifications Framework. Not all training providers enter this information on My Skills. Contact each training provider directly for further information.
This qualification reflects the role of builders, site managers and managers of small to medium-sized building businesses who apply knowledge of structural principles, codes, standards and legal requirements to Class 1 and 10, to a maximum of two storeys and Class 2 to 9 Type C constructions, and who plan and supervise safe building and construction work, prepare and administer contracts, and who apply quality principles to building and construction projects.
Building relates to construction and Site Management is about managing the factors around construction, such as the deployment of crews with specialised skills (including builders), product compliance, deployment of contract specialised skills, weather and site location.
Occupational titles depending on packaging options selected may include:
The qualification is designed to enable two specialised occupational outcome pathways depending on elective options which will be reflected as:
Completion of the general construction induction training program specified by the model Code of Practice for Construction Work is required for any person who is to carry out construction work. Achievement of unit CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry meets this requirement.
Builder and Site Supervisor licensing varies across States and Territories and requirements additional to the attainment of this qualification may be required.