Rhodes Business School is national provider of accredited (VET qualifications) and non-accredited (Short Courses) business and leadership (‘Soft Skills’) face-to-face, online, and blended training programs, with a long-established reputation for delivering programs of the highest quality to organisations and individuals throughout Australia.
Based on impartial measurement of learning outcomes by a variety of client organisations and industry bodies and, in the case of VET qualifications, average completion rates of over 90% (including online delivery), Rhodes is widely recognised as a benchmark organisation in the learning and development industry.
The success of our programs is built on a range of factors that includes (but is by no means limited to):
• Extensive experience of delivering to the utilities sector
• Highly engaging workshops that utilise the latest adult learning principles including activity, discussion, and reflective learning delivered by facilitators who are acknowledged (and fully vetted, including thorough reference checking) as being some of the best in Australia in their field of expertise and, as a minimum, have ten years of experience ‘in industry’ and a minimum of five years as a workshop facilitator
• The delivery of all Rhodes programs are contextualised (free of charge) to align to the specific targeted learning outcomes of the cohort/organisation, and that include/embed/align with important, organisationally specific elements (such as identified cultural success factors, career advancement pathways, values, methodologies, systems, etc)
• Programs that focus as much on how best to transfer learning as they do on the learning itself…because knowledge is, of course, only beneficial if it produces a positive change in behaviour!
• Further to the above point, our unique SMART Learning Methodology (provided free of charge to all Rhodes clients) has been proven to further assist in the successful transfer of learning and, crucially, positively engage/involve the participants’ managers in their learning
• The inclusion of a large number of additional program features at no extra cost to our clients, including program establishment, program administration, delivery contextualisation, co-branded (with client-relevant images) workbook covers, telephone, online, & email support, Rhodes ‘smart’ learning methodology, pre and post-workshop capability surveying, certificates, and more
• Designing, developing, and delivering programs where ‘Successful Learning Outcomes’ are not just deined by the development of capabilities in the specific topic but that also result in marked improvement in areas such as workplace positivity, role clarity, engagement levels, performance, innovation, collaboration, connectedness, community spirit, respect, vision, ambition, drive, and tenure and, as a result, a decrease