Academia International is recognised as a leading quality Vocational Education and English Studies Institution (International Provider of the Year 2012 & 2013, Victorian winner of excellence in international education, Victorian Training Awards Finalist 2009). We specialise in over 25 nationally recognised qualifications in a wide range of areas for domestic and international students. Our philosophy of quality education is to treat each student as an individual whilst providing:
- Highly skilled teachers
- Nationally recognised courses
- A mix of practical (lab) and theory based tuition
- Fun and caring environment were students are encouraged to reach their maximum academic potential
Other recognition includes;
- Member of the Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia (ITECA)
- Member of English Australia (EA)
- English courses are quality endorsed by NEAS.
- Contracted to deliver the vocational qualifications under the Victorian Skills First program, Queensland Higher Skills and VET Student Loans
- Industry support, see our webpage at www.academia21.com/job-placement/industry-partners for examples, e.g
- Bubup Womindjeka (Port Melbourne Community Centre) https://youtu.be/Eo6ERGpm1lU
- Sheraton https://youtu.be/MYxU0vJnXnY
Located in the centre of Melbourne or Brisbane, we are easy to get to with multiple forms of public transport servicing our campus. The majority of our courses are delivered 3 days per week providing students with the option to work and study at the same time.
Our partnerships with a number of universities across Australia offer students choice of Diploma to Degree direct entry pathways offering significantly less costly and more supportive entry to higher education.
Our English school is a full member of English Australia, the highest level of accreditation for English tuition, allowing students attain the English entry level required for University.
English ⇒ Degree
English + Diploma ⇒ Degree
Study options exist over a number of education streams offering over 25 nationally accredited qualifications in:
- Aged Care
- Child Care
- Commercial Cookery
- Beauty Therapy
I look forward to welcoming you to Academia.